This accessibility statement applies to the notifications.thecatalyst.org.uk domain. It does not apply to the Catalyst Notify API documentation subdomain.
This website is run by the Catalyst Notify team at CAST. It is designed to be used by as many people as possible. You should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
The text should be clear and simple to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible this website is
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- screen reader users may find the process of moving templates and folders confusing
- one page links to a PDF document that is not fully accessible
- the Notify status page has several accessibility issues
We also know that the emails Notify sends are not fully accessible. The JAWS and NVDA screen readers announce extra spaces in emails when you view them in Microsoft Outlook.
Feedback and contact information
If you need any part of this service in a different format like large print, audio recording or braille, contact the Catalyst Notify team.
We’ll consider your request and get back to you within one working day.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact the Catalyst Notify team.
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
Find out how to contact the Catalyst Notify team.
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
Catalyst is committed to making its website accessible